Bagfilter - HS35
HS35 serie bag filter is used as a pre- or fine filter in air conditioning systems among other thingsair treatment cabinets, air conditioning systems, public areas, and as a pre-filter in cleanrooms and the pharmaceuticals industry.
The filter media, made from both polymer and glass fibres, are assembled in a robust plastic, steel or aluminium frame. The aluminium frame is new for AFPRO filters – its advantage is its great stiffness and the detail or the finish level. With the new aluminium frames in combination with the aerodynamic finishing strips, the filters are even simpler to install, and they will have a lower resistance throughout their lifetime. Bag filters have ultrasonically welded leak-tight bags, assembled in a polystyrene frame and are resistant to temperatures of up to 70°C.
The filters are available in filter classes ISO Coarse 70% in compliance with ISO 16890.
Application: Prefilters HVAC, industry
Gasket: Optional continuous poured gasket
Filterclass according to ISO 16890 : ISO Coarse
Maximum final presssure drop: 250Pa
Maximum temperature: 70 °C
Maximum relative humidity: 90%
- Ensure that the filter is fitted correctly: Suction side – clean air side
- Filter should be correctly installed: no leaks
- Gaskets should be completely undamaged
- Filter should be secured at four points
- Ensure that the filter medium is not folded double
- Take care to avoid damaging the filter during installation
- System should be run in for several hours to achieve the desired result
- Filter installation records; note the date, type and initial resistance.